Main article content
- Casual Positions – Telefundraising
- 4 to 8 hours a day (Monday to Friday)
- 20th February 2018 – 2nd March 2018
Are you a people person who loves to connect with others? Do you have telemarketing / face to face or telesales experience and have a friendly approach with a refined closing ability? Do you have a heart for Christian mission and are looking for casual work in a great work environment? This could be the job for you!
Our Relationship & Development Team are seeking a number of self-starters to get on the phones and help us with our current campaigns and donor care programs.
Specifically, tasks will include –
- Phone based donor care with existing donors
- Increasing donor support via (warm calling)
- Building relationships with donors
We are looking for people who have
- Experience in telemarketing or face-to-face marketing; telephone based outbound sales or customer care is an advantage
- A great attitude and desire to make a positive difference
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills including database experience
- Great people skills that will enable you to connect with our wonderful donors
- Resilience to be able to handle rejections gracefully but keep picking up the phone
If you believe that you fulfill the requirements of this role, and are supportive of our core mission and commitment to Christian values, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume or any enquiries to Sabina Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact potential candidates and conduct a short phone interview before allocating a suitable interview date and time. We look forward to hearing from you.