Business Development Executive
Main article content
We are very proud that we are Melbourne’s positive alternative. With over 1,000,000* monthly listeners, we play music that matters and provide a message of Christian hope throughout Melbourne. Community is our strength and our passion.
What we offer
We offer a fun and energetic workplace where our shared values and passion for our purpose govern what we do and how we do it. We offer personal development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference.
About this Role
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Executive who is able to seek out, grow and maintain the very best in relationships as well as prospect, liaise with and develop campaigns for clients.
Key responsibilities include –
- Developing and maintaining strong ongoing relationships with clients.
- Providing clients with a 10/10 experience.
- Ensuring key indicators are achieved, including budgets.
- Prospecting for new business.
- Gathering information conducive to building effective radio marketing campaigns that provide solutions.
- Developing and presenting marketing packages.
- You will be a self-starter who is driven to achieve goals and takes responsibility for every aspect of their work.
- You will have exceptional people skills.
- You will be methodical and thorough in your approach to work and work systems including sales software, databases and paperwork.
- You will possess strong communication and presentation skills including preparation of proposals and visual presentations.
- You will have a strong commitment towards personal growth, training and the ability to learn.
- You will have an exceptional attitude and contribute to a great culture.
- You will also be strongly aligned to the values of LightMelbourne and work well within a team environment.
If this sounds like the perfect job and you get who we are and what we do, then we would love you to apply. Please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com and quote ref # OALIF04
*Independent McNair Ingenuity National Listenership Study (NLS) survey July 2017