Business Development Executive
Main article content
- Poised for growth
- Thriving culture
- Mission for positive change
We are very proud that we are Melbourne’s positive alternative. As Australia’s number one community media organisation we are looking for the right person to join our Business Development team. We are looking for a top-notch sales professional who takes pride in building great relationships and is excited to contribute to the ongoing success of this highly committed and capable team.
What we offer
We offer a fun and energetic workplace where our shared values and passion for our purpose govern what we do and how we do it. We offer personal development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference.
About this Role
We are seeking a talented Business Development Executive who is able to seek out, grow and maintain the very best in relationships as well as prospect, liaise with and develop campaigns for clients. This role requires a combination of intelligent prospecting skills, the ability to handcraft solutions for our clients and the passion to deliver a 10/10 client experience.
- You will be a self-starter who is driven to achieve goals and takes responsibility for every aspect of their work.
- You will have exceptional people skills.
- You will be methodical and thorough in your approach to work and work systems including sales software, databases and paperwork.
- You will possess strong communication and presentation skills including preparation of proposals and visual presentations.
- You will have a strong commitment towards personal growth, training and the ability to learn.
- You will have an exceptional attitude and contribute to a great culture.
- You will also be strongly aligned to the values of LightMelbourne and work well within a team environment.
If this sounds like the perfect job and you get who we are and what we do, then we would love you to hear from you. To apply please forward your CV and cover letter to Linton Deane at email@example.com or for an initial discussion about the role please contact Linton on 03 9653 9468.
Applications close on Friday 16th March.