Main article content
- Be part of a vibrant leadership team
- Newly created senior position
- Leading Christian media organisation
Our client is Australia’s most listed to Christian media organisation which has been operating for over 15 years, bringing hope to over a million monthly listeners across Melbourne and has been accredited as a Best Christian Workplace since 2015.
They are now seeking to appoint a highly talented Marketing Manager to lead a newly created Marketing team. This role will provide leadership in all areas of Marketing including delivery of marketing & communications strategies, PR, Events, social media marketing and website content development. The position also works closely with the Head of Group Strategy to ensure that the overall sound, feel and marketing of their product is strongly aligned to the vision and mission of the organisation.
You will also;
- Lead and manage your team, including mentoring and development.
- Promote and champion the brand
- Work alongside key departments to maximise all Marketing opportunities across the organisation.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all promotional concepts & events complement on-air programming.
- Develop and manage social media platforms and ensure proactive use of social media to support all marketing, communications, media and PR.
- Be responsible for the development of all promotional materials in printed and digital format.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated history of effective senior leadership in Marketing, be excellent at building relationships at all levels and possess strong communication and public speaking skills. Coupled with a proven ability to build capacity and sustain growth, you will have sound marketing skills at both a strategic and operational level, have proven experience from within the media/radio industry or not-for-profit sector and be tertiary qualified in marketing or a related field.
You will be strongly aligned to the values of this highly respected Christian media organisation and be looking for a diverse role that is more than just Marketing. This is a great opportunity for someone who is now looking to use their unique talent and ability to make a real difference in the community.
To apply for this exciting position, please forward your CV and cover letter to Linton Deane at firstname.lastname@example.org or for an initial discussion about the role please contact Linton on 03-9653 9468.
Eagle HR Consulting, Level 27, 101 Collins st, Melbourne VIC 3000.