Vision, Mission & Values
Main article content
The LightMelbourne Charter is the standard we aspire to live by.
Our Vision is to see every life alight with Christian hope.
We communicate Christian hope through remarkable content that positively impacts the personal journey of each member of our audience.
Who We Are
- We are a missional workplace, but not a church.
- We hold fast to Christian beliefs to guide our work, decisions and relationships.
- We are a community of God’s people, and we define ourselves and organise our work around our purpose.
- We exist not for ourselves, but for the sake of our mission.
- We have a story to tell.
- We have a past to acknowledge, a present to learn from and a future to look forward to.
- This future will always be better than our past or present.
- We expect a high standard of ourselves and others.
- In everything we do, we will be, and should be, measured against the highest possible standards of ethical conduct, integrity and behaviour.
- Trust and mutual respect among employees, clients, sponsors and listeners are the foundation of our success, and they are something we need to earn every day.
- It is a space where we work hard and give our very best.
- It is a place where we value each other and treat each other with dignity.
- Our workplace is safe and fun.
- We value creativity, seek original ideas & encourage thinking that is new & different.
- We seek to be remarkable in all we do including our content, relationships, workplace, by our actions & in our words.
- We dare to dream and imagine.
- We are authentic and inclusive.
- We are true to who we are, to God, and to who we serve.
- We each make a choice to work for our mission.
- This choice means that we are willing to be held accountable to and willing to help hold others to account.